Thursday, April 5, 2012

Last Weekend

Our weekend starts tomorrow, but I wanted to share some sweetness from this past weekend.  I wanted to share sooner but I've had some computer issues for the last few nights.  



There was a little undressing due to practicing with his new Mickey cup.  I heart "new shirt?" about 50 times that afternoon.



He really likes to put together his train puzzle from Uncle Chris and Aunt Molly.  He also had a great time putting together some Mickey and Pooh regular jigsaw puzzles this week.  I cannot get enough of the smooth skin in these pictures.  And the hair.  And the lips.  And the eyelashes.  Okay I'll stop now. 


Little kid, big chair.  Sweet toes.

On Sunday, Ryan and I decided to put the baby's crib together while Parker was napping.  It's the exact same crib that Parker has except in White, and we had many of the same "issues" while putting it together that we had with his.  We did end up getting it finished as Parker was waking up, and he "helped" with the last few screws.




He was very excited about "sissy's bed" and still mentions it almost every day.  I hope that seeing things set up in her room will help him to further understand that there will be another person here that needs a bed and  a changing table and a dresser.  We talk a lot about Baby Sissy and he talks a lot about a sweet baby girl he sees at daycare.  We'll see what happens when she gets here but I am thinking that it will be okay!

No comments: