Saturday, February 11, 2012

My Helper

Lately Parker has been "helping" me all the time in the kitchen.  He has a stool that he pulls up next to me to help me do whatever it is I'm doing.  Examples:


Making cookies.  He likes to, "mix, mix, mix!"  


He was very excited about the chocolate chips.  Like--really excited.  I let him eat a few, but he probably would have eaten the whole bowl if I let him!


Most of the time he ends up helping me with the dishes.  It usually makes my job a little more difficult but it's SO sweet.  I usually end up washing some dishes a few times because they get thrown from the clean side to the dirty.


Mixing again.  He does a good job! 



Filling up his "hot dog" cup.  


...and dumping it out.  This was right before he ended up dumping a whole cup on the floor.  We were done with dishes after that! 

I can't believe he'll be two in TWO weeks!  I am trying to figure out some of the details for his party as I type.  Just wanted to share these pictures because I thought they were sweet!

No comments: