Saturday, November 19, 2011

Do you remember....the 21st night of September??

Yep, we do.  Here's why:


Ryan came downstairs after taking a shower and I was in the living room with Parker snapping away with the camera.  I was taking pretty much continuous pictures of Ryan, and he was very confused about it.  I told him I wanted to do a blog post about him. Did you notice the look of, "Seriously--why are you taking SO MANY pictures?"


At this point, he still hadn't noticed Parker's shirt. Parker was calling and telling all of his friends.  While riding his dinosaur, of course.


Sweet.


Finally, he noticed...


...but of course he had to read the shirt again to make sure...


...that it said "BIG BRO!" 


I think every person that actually reads my blog knows that I am pregnant (12 weeks today!) but I wanted to share the pictures from the "announcement" to Ryan.  He sat in the living room with us for probably almost five minutes before he actually noticed the shirt.  

I had decided to tell him that day and wanted to buy one of the pre-made shirts that says, "Big Brother."  I had to work that day, so I didn't have time to run to the Carter's store where I knew they had them.  After I picked Parker up from daycare, I went to two different stores before deciding to take one of his old shirts and iron the letters home.  Once I bought the letters, I rushed home to iron the shirt before Ryan got there, but  he was AT HOME in the shower when I pulled up.  I was in SUCH a hurry and ironed the letters on so quick while he was in the shower yelling, "What are you ironing?  Is that one of Parker's t-shirts?  What are you doing?".  I ironed the letters on so fast that I ironed on one of the "B"'s backwards.  Go me!  I think he was pretty surprised once he actually realized what was happening because we were not expecting to be able to get pregnant so easily this time.

I am due June 2nd, and we will not know the sex until January.  So far, I've had pretty bad heartburn and some nausea throughout the day, but I have not had ANY morning sickness at all.  Soooo thankful!  I've started to "show" some already, which is sooner than it was with Parker.  Nothing major, just a little extra "umph" underneath the pudge.  Haha!  I will probably start posting a few belly pictures here and there in the near future.  I am very happy to be pregnant and VERY happy to be in my second trimester as of today!

No comments: