Friday, May 27, 2011

What We've Been Up To This Month

A lot.  Here's a summary:
I've washed a LOT of sippy cups and snack traps.
Mother's Day came and went.  We tried to get a good picture...
You can see that this didn't really work out too well.  You can also see my ghastly white arms.  Eck.  Parker decided that I needed a new beach chair as a gift--the perfect gift since I don't even have one anymore!  We still haven't picked out said chair.  The arms are a dead giveaway that I obvi need the chair.
Parker took some baths with "vapor" bubble bath because he was super-congested for a while.  It seems to have cleared up, so we aren't doing the bubble bath anymore.  
He really liked it, though, so I bought some actual "bubble bath" this week.  
We've played outside in the yard after dinner many evenings.  
We've started blowing bubbles for Parker, who LOVES to chase after them.
 Parker has been loving on his Daddy.  Seriously--he looks at me like, "What do you want, woman?--where's Dad?  Is Dad here?"  Especially since Ryan's been off this week.  It's a little unnerving for me but I think things will be back to normal next week--haha :) 
 We've gone to the beach a couple of times.  We're going back tomorrow for some actually sunny daytime beach action and I.can't.wait.  Seriously--so excited! 
 I bought this jean jacket.  I've wanted it for a little while now and the Loft finally had another 30 percent off sale.  I love the jacket.  I also love the sweet little boy in all of these pictures.  

We also went to West Virginia to visit with Ryan's Mom's family, but that's enough pictures for a seperate post....

No comments: