Sunday, May 1, 2011

Parker Likes the Beach!

We went to the beach today because a "family friend" is renting a condo right on the oceanfront for the month!  Long story short, we had a GREAT time.  There's not a lot to say about it, but of course, we took a TON of pictures.  
 Riding the waves.
 Playing with marbles!
 He loved his sand toys that Grammie got for him.
 These toes get me every time!
 Hair like his Momma's--sometimes it looks dark, sometimes it looks red, sometimes it looks blonde! 

 "You're still snapping pictures with that thing, Dad?"
 Possibly his first time in the ocean, but not sure.  What a great mother I am! 


 I just looooove the back of this boy's neck.
 Definitely not afraid of the sand and loved playing in it. 
Me and my boy.

Needless to say, I will be taking advantage of the convenience of having an indoor "homebase" down at the beach this month.  I am already looking forward to going back, and I think there may be a little boy upstairs dreaming about getting back in that sand!

No comments: