Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The First of Many

Today, Parker experienced a BIG first.....
His first ride in his jogging stroller! Just kidding. We have had several journeys with this stroller and we LOVE it. No, no...it's not the stroller. Do you see what I'm talking about?
There it is--his first knee-scrape. My little boy is now a MAN. Just kidding. He's still a sweet and squishy little boy. Just a more mature one! Just kidding. He's not more mature, but he seems a little tougher now. Yeah, we'll go with that. He's definitely tougher.

He took a little spill on the concrete today. Honey said he was walking and then decided to start running.....and you can see what happened next.
He may be tougher, but that doesn't mean he's any less happy!

PS--Hello, size 9-month shorts on my sweet-legged skinny-waisted boy....I think I'm in love with you. I will buy you in every color available and will probably end up buying you in at least three different sizes before the summer is over. Your new best friend will be the polo shirt. Just thought you'd like to know.

No comments: