Saturday, April 16, 2011

Another Playdate!




We had my sweet friend Jamane and her TWO daughters, Jaidyn and Jamisyn, over for dinner last night. Jamane's husband was out of town for the day, so I told her to come over so Jaidyn and Parker could play while we got to spend some time together. It worked out great, and I even got a little baby-holding action in. No pictures, unfortunately, but here's one I took when I saw little Jamisyn on Thursday:
Basically, she is a mini version of her big sister. Jamane will be moving soon to Pennsylvania, which makes me super sad. I'm trying to look at it as just a new place to visit! She is such a sweet and fun friend and a fellow Momma! I don't want her to go. Anyway......

Parker and Jaidyn got along great. The only time the did not get along great was when Parker wanted to play with the toys Jaidyn brought. She wasn't too keen on that, but Parker sure was excited!
This was their piano jam session. I'm sure you can imagine the beautiful music we heard.
For whatever reason, Reese's toys are often more exciting to Parker than the toys we buy specifically for Parker. He's also been putting them in his mouth a LOT lately--it's hard to keep an eye on him for every.second.
They also decided to climb up onto the horse together. They were both smiling soooo big at first, but once I actually got the camera turned on and got on the floor to take the picture--well, you can see what happened.

This whole playdate thing is the best idea ever! It's such a great way for the kids to get their energy out and have fun with their friends. I am looking to many more of these with Jamane and her babies before she has to go.....I will miss them all so much.

No comments: