Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Orange Tractors

First of all--let me just saw how VERY happy I am that this has returned to the freezer aisle:::


WOW. I think it tastes better this year than it did last year. I just love Edy's Light "Limited Edition" flavors. Most of them are SO yum.

I haven't written anything about this but I quit my job at USIS two weeks ago and am now working exclusively for Onlineformals. For now, I will be working three days per week. In January, it will increase to four. I am enjoying having an extra day during the week to get things done around the house and run errands. I'm hoping that this will make more time on the weekends for us to have family/snuggle time.



I've decided that since I have Wednesdays off right now, this will be my new grocery shopping day. I actually made an organized list by department based on five crock pot recipes I picked to cook over the next week. I tried as hard as possible to stick to the list and did pretty good! As usual, Renee joined me in our gallavanting.



After hitting up the store, we went to Joanne's to get the rest of the supplies for the Christmas stockings and tree skirt Omi is making for us. I am beyond excited to see the finished products soon! I know that I could have bought a cheaper tree skirt and cheaper stockings, but they wouldn't be nearly as special. I will treasure these for the rest of my life.



We went to Trader Joe's after Joanne's. I have only been in there once before, with Ryan, and didn't buy anything because we rushed out when I thought I saw someone I knew and didn't want to talk to them. Yeah--it happens sometimes. This time around, I wanted to buy everything in the store. I bought several things to stick in the freezer to use "in a pinch" for a quick meal here and there. Everyone raves about this store and its products, so I'm looking forward to trying them!



Renee and I stopped at Omi and Opa's for a while to visit with them and print some stuff from their computer. After we got home, Renee left for school and the rest of the evening was normal. Food, cleanup, playtime, Parker's bedtime, shower time, and relax on the couch time.



Tomorrow and Friday are work days, so Parker will go to Honey's house for some full-on grandmother lovin'. I know she can't wait to get her hands on him, and I'm sure he will enjoy it, too :)


Man, I love this kid.

No comments: