Sunday, May 2, 2010

Lazy-ish Sunday

Today we woke up early (about 630) to get ready for church. Ryan has to be at the early service by about 815, so we ride together and I drop him off. Parker and I then go to my parents' house for breakfast and some socialization. It's our new Sunday tradition, and I love it! I'm pretty sure my parents do, too :)

Parker slept all the way through church for the first time today, and let me tell you, my arm was killing me at the end of the service! It was nice to attend the whole service again, though. After church, we went to lunch at Applebee's. When we first got there, Parker was not a happy camper. I changed his diaper and fed him in the bathroom stall standing up! That was a first..pretty interesting.

After lunch, we came home and pretty much spent the whole afternoon loving on Parker. We were thinking about taking a walk, but it was a little hot for that with the bambino. He had a lot of gas this afternoon, which made him a little "fussy." PS--I need to come up with a new word because that one is a little overused, I think. We were able to calm him down, though, by laying him on the floor to play. He finally ended up falling asleep right before we gave him his bath....
Daddy love

Don't you just love that leg??

We gave him a bath, which he loved, and then headed over to Omi and Opa's for our weekly dinner. It was wonderful, of course. Parker was a very happy baby and he entertained everyone all night! What did we ever do before we had him?

We're both very tired now, so it's time for bed. Nighty night!

No comments: