Friday, July 4, 2014

The Rest of Florida

The rest of our trip was filled with the beach, some delicious meals and some shopping!  I can't believe I'm just now finishing up talking about this considering it was over two months ago, but nonetheless, here are some more pictures. 


This boy was putting his dance moves to good use in the ocean.


He was also putting some kind of magical spell onto the ocean.


Crazy, silly boy.




"Daddy, please pick me up!"




Doing the "Sanibel Stoop" (even though we weren't in Sanibel).


Karate kick move for the ocean.


We had dinner at St. John's Pass one night....love his arm around her neck.


Waiting for dinner.


Did this all on her own...and I seriously hardly ever take selfies.


I'm pretty sure this was her "winking" face.


....and I guess to round it out...here's Parker with the Captain.  haha!

No comments: