Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Parker's First Day of School

Parker had his first day of school in his new preschool class today!  He is going three days a week and has two new teachers--Ms. Plante and Ms. Amy.  He was pretty excited because his BFF, Wyatt, is now in his class, too!  When we got to school, he was a little hesitant, though.  He said he wanted Audrey and I (or even just one of us) to stay.  He was a definitely sad, but he did not cry.  I didn't cry either, but I felt like I could this morning!  I am used to him being gone and used to him being at school, but I just felt this little tinge of sadness this morning when he wasn't with Audrey and I.  I definitely missed him and was constantly wondering how the big "first day" was going. 

When I picked him up, he was so excited to see Audrey and I.  He looked like he could have cried because he was so happy!  I love to see him like this and have him give me a hug so hard it almost knocks me over onto the floor.  Based on everything he told me about his day, it seemed that he had fun.  A first day win! 


I am just SO IN LOVE with this child.  I kept telling him to say "cheese!' and "happy!" and trying to get him to look at the camera and he was pretty much doing everything BUT that.  I did manage to get these few, though :) 

Of course we had to get a couple pictures with sister, too!


 

Until next year...... :)

No comments: