Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Florida--Day Two

Day two in Florida was actually our first full day there.  We started off the day by taking a walk down to the ocean.  It was pretty cool each morning, so we had to make sure the kids were warm enough.  Luckily, it warmed up each day enough to go to the beach later in the day.



We ate breakfast at a local restaurant called The Frog Pond.  Audrey kept herself occupied with a flower wine-stopper my mom kept in her purse for her.  


After breakfast we walked through a local farmer's market and headed back to the hotel to change to go down to the beach.  Audrey was VERY well-prepared...


Could not get over the sunglasses on her!  She didn't like them too much, though, so I'm not sure when they'll make an appearance again. 


She wasn't so sure about the beach initially.


The water was a little cool, so I think she was kind of shocked that it wasn't like her bath water.


In the evening, my mom, sister, Audrey and I went on a walk to Walgreen's to get a few things.  In this trip, Audrey went in a liquor store for the first time!  Every milestone must be recorded.  Haha!  She was soooo sleepy. 


Big foot.

In the evening, my mom and sister offered to stay at the hotel after I put Audrey down to sleep so that Ryan and I could go out to dinner with Parker.  We had a super-fun "date".  We went to dinner at a great restaurant right down the boardwalk.  I had the BEST Grouper sandwich EVER.  Seriously.  After dinner, we walked to the local ice cream shop and then headed back to finally get our sweet boy in bed. 





Stay tuned for day 3! 

No comments: