Friday, October 7, 2011

First Coloring Book

When Parker and I were in Target today, I bought him his first coloring book.  I have meant to do this for a couple of weeks now but kept forgetting.  I slid it into the cart without him seeing it, but somehow he spotted it during checkout and was very upset that I would not let him have it in the car.  Probably because he saw his beloved friends on the cover.  




Sesame Street Ernie Bert Grover Elmo Zoe Cookie Bigbird ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG!!!


So cute.  The crayons are "washable", so the fact that several crayon marks got on the floor was no big deal.  


He pulled every color out, one by one, to test each one.


I tried to help, but every time I got really into a picture, he would insist that we turned the page.  I forgot how fun coloring actually is!  PS--Sesame Street coloring books are slightly difficult since they all have fur.  Fur=rough edges=lots more concentration.


It's tough work, but somebody has to do it!

No comments: